Counterculture Partnership LLP (Counterculture) is an independent law firm and business consultancy working with third sector, cultural, creative people and organisations.
This Accountant will provide support with all aspects of accounting including: robust account preparation and advise to external clients; preparation of internal accounting as required; managing workload to meet critical deadlines and provide great customer service.
Essential requirements are:
- Proven track record in accounting practice
- Most likely qualified AAT or above
- Experienced in charity accounting
- Proficient in using Xero, QBO or similar
- Accustomed to client contact as well as working on own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong general IT skills and excellent Excel skills
A full job description can be obtained from our HR & Admin Manager below.
Or to apply, please send your CV and cover letter by 5PM on 20th November to:
Click here to email Gillian.