Part-time: 3-4 days per week
Salary: from £25,000 pa (pro rata) dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday (pro-rata) in addition to statutory holidays, increasing to 22 days after one year and subsequently 25 days after a further three years
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for training and professional development
Purpose of Job & Key Objectives
The Admin Assistant will be based in the Counterculture London office and work closely with the Operations and Finance Managers to support the internal administrative function. The role will require liaising with Counterculture’s Manchester office and all Partners.
- Ensuring the upkeep of the office, including managing filing (digital and physical), stationery and post;
- Supporting client administrative processes and maintaining files on our client administration software;
- Supporting the Finance Manager, including entering customer invoices into our accounts system (Sage), circulating bank statements to relevant Partners and staff, and recording information in Sage and other finance systems;
- Assisting the Operations Manager in ensuring Counterculture’s internal policy and procedures are up to date and appropriately distributed;
- Assisting the Events & Development Manager with tenders, proposals and applications as required;
- Assistance with the upkeep and maintenance of content on the company website and maintain a social media presence on all active platforms;
- 1-3 years’ experience of administration or a relevant office management role;
- A competence with numbers and understanding of financial terms;
- Excellent IT skills and strong attention to detail;
- The ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Reliable and adaptable, with an ability and willingness to work independently;
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal, with clients and colleagues;
- Experience of writing reports, and to a high standard;
- Experience with online marketing and social media;
- Experience within the arts and charity sectors;
- Some knowledge of accounting – familiarity with numbers and spreadsheets;
- Confidence, drive, ambition, and a can-do attitude;
- An interest in the arts and cultural sector.
A full Job description can be obtained from our HR & Admin Manager below.
Or to apply, please send your CV and cover letter by 5PM on 13 December to:
Click here to email Gillian.
Photo by Gillian Glover.