We realise that creative and charitable organisations sometimes require admin support on a freelance or fixed-term basis. This is especially true during periods of transition, when you need unexpected cover or when organisations take on special projects. Our specialist professional services includes administrative support.
A virtual admin assistant provides a level of flexible cover – either for fixed periods or on a fully flexible hourly basis. And because we are regulated law firm, all of our team are used to dealing with highly sensitive and confidential material.
Our Admin Support Services
Clients taking advantage of our administrative support can expect a comprehensive service that includes:
- Personal support from an experienced administrator.
- Additional support from partners and consultants who can provide complementary services.
- Team members available to deal with urgent messages quickly.
- The capacity to provide additional support and services as needed.
- Access to a wide range of talent and experience to meet all your needs.
- A team well versed at using a variety of software and online applications. We can confidently use of the latest technologies to help make sure our services are supplied in ways most efficient for you.
Our team members are passionate about and committed to using our talents and experience to support the creative and charitable sectors. We pride ourselves on both the quality of our work and our friendly and personable approach. We have experience of interacting with a diverse range of cultural professionals and a deep understanding of the UK arts and charity sectors.
Please contact us for more information.