Our fundraising consultancy services span bid writing to strategy development. Our team has extensive practical experience of raising income for arts, heritage and community organisations, with an exemplary track record supporting our clients through major capital bids and capital fundraising campaigns. Deep knowledge of the fundraising landscape and fundraising best practice enables us to work effectively for public bodies, charities, social enterprises, creative businesses, community organisations and artists.
Counterculture’s services can support you across the spectrum of public and private giving sources in the UK and internationally:
- Fundraising strategy: audit, prospect research, delivery plans and strategy writing for galleries, museums, theatres, artistic companies, development agencies and community centres and everything in between.
- Bid development and application writing: core, revenue and capital grant fundraising for organisations, campaigns and projects.
- Capital campaigns: supporting projects from early business case development, through to campaign strategy and hands-on fundraising
- Private giving schemes: development and implementation of initiatives for individual and corporate giving, including Gift Aid arrangements.
- Partnerships: advising, brokering and stewarding high-level strategic relationships.
- Interim cover: working in-house or remotely.
Whether strategic or practical, our fundraising services for clients are undertaken with understanding of organisational, financial and legal considerations that ensure we can identify efficiencies and deliver value.