Our Finance services include a wide range of strategic and technical support. Our approach is flexible and can be tailored according to your needs. We like to work closely with management and existing finance teams to ensure that we can help our clients in the most effective way.
Our offer includes:
- Finance Director service: providing support around external and internal reporting, budget planning and board reporting;
- Finance function development: reviewing the effectiveness of your processes and procedures, including reporting systems and team structures. We can also assist in the recruitment of finance staff and implementation of new finance systems;
- Finance operations service: providing support around transaction processing, payroll, VAT and management accounts;
- Financial consultancy: undertaking finance reviews or develop strategic plans to help organisations make decisions. We can also review specific areas such as setting up a trading company;
- Independent examinations: our registered members of ACIE carry out examinations for both incorporated and unincorporated charities;
- Annual accounts preparation: using your accounting system data, we produce accounts compliant with the SORP, and suitable for filing with the Charities Commission and Companies House.
We bring technical and practical experience from working with a number of organisations, particularly within the charitable and not-for-profit sectors. This experience helps us to bring best practice to our clients, as well as ensuring compliance with relevant requirements. Our hands-on approach helps build the financial knowledge of client teams, enabling them to become more self-sufficient over time.
Our Partners are regulated individually by their respective institutions, including ICAEW CIPFA, CIMA, ICSA and AAT.