We help organisations develop and produce Strategic and Business Plans for a wide range of reasons, ranging from thinking about organisational development and growth to contributing to feasibility studies for capital projects or supporting funding bids and capital project development.
Our approach to business planning is collaborative and iterative. We work with our clients and their staff to develop strategies and plans that are embedded in the organisation and user-friendly for staff in the long term.
Our approach includes:
• Working with you to develop a clear vision and mission, supported by strategic aims and objectives;
• Analysing the strategic political, economic and cultural context within which you operate;
• Drawing together the market or audience analysis you have and helping gather better data if needed;
• Consideration of the range of desired activities and outcomes and their resource implications;
• Financial modelling over a multi-year period, including consideration of scenarios based on the key variables;
• Thinking about the staff and governance implications of what you’d like to do;
• Looking at risk and scenario planning;
• Completing detailed financial projections to support your plans.
Should you need specialist advice on catering, retail or VAT as part of the process, we have a number of specialist experts to call on among our Partners and Associates.
We’re very experienced in developing plans which respond to the various requirements of different funders, including National Lottery funders and local authorities.