Counterculture’s management consultancy offer encompasses a wide range of professional services to senior management teams and boards, including:
- Change management: planning for and delivering significant change in an organisation;
- Restructuring: reorganisation of staffing, management, activities and resources;
- Commercial income generation, including: developing commercial strategies, reviewing commercial operations with improvement plans and advising on franchising and other models. We have expert knowledge of retail, food and beverage, venue hires and events, merchandising and exploitation of IP;
- Strategic brand consultancy: developing and implementing brand strategies;
- Artistic programming: formulating artistic policy, programming and delivery for galleries/museums and for theatre and performing arts.
Our management consultancy services are focused on helping our clients increase effectiveness and to become more efficient. Our team specialises in taking advantage of opportunities and mitigating risk by finding the appropriate nuance between ambition and practical considerations.
We have extensive senior experience of delivering management consultancy across the UK and internationally. In our careers, we have also also successfully run organisations in periods of major challenge and profound change.