A strong digital offer that is able to serve your organisation’s vision and mission is essential for every cultural organisation. Digital and online technologies offer possibilities across all aspects of cultural activity, internally and public facing; they can open up new opportunities for programming, partnerships, e-commerce, online learning, virtual events, community building (local and subject oriented), fundraising and outreach. Some opportunities may support financial resilience, others educational engagement, while some may be about building communities of practice or collaborative ways of working.
Taking advantage of these opportunities means shifting services online and developing more sophisticated digital thinking.
Counterculture offers a range of professional services to senior management teams and boards to help them develop their own digital thinking, including:
• Digital strategy and leadership: Understanding the nuances of your own digital strengths and weaknesses can give you a reality check for your operational ambitions and help you shape your strategic objectives.
• Building digital capacity: Through improved digital capacity, comes better digital maturity and the ability to make more informed choices about exactly ‘what’ kind of digital activities, services or developments are right for you.
• Digital skills and literacy: Understanding the capacity of your staff to work online and highlight and address any gaps in the digital skills and confidence of your team.
• Business model innovation: Using technology and information to support data informed decision making that can drive success.
• Understanding audiences and building engagement: Understanding the behaviours and motivations of your audience and mapping your communities in order to build more meaningful relationships that add value and impact.
Our consultancy services are focused on helping our clients respond to the challenges and opportunities of the next decade. Our team specialises in taking advantage of the opportunities digital brings but are mindful of the many challenges and barriers.
We have extensive senior experience of delivering digital consultancy and leading digital transformation initiatives across the UK and internationally.
To find out more about this service, speak to Jane, our lead contact for Digital Consultancy.